March 20, 2011

My Q to Your A

Got caught up in Facebook for a while, now that I finally signed-on with the masses. I've been posting there rather than here lately. For that, I apologize. ...I'm back. =)

My Q to your A:

1 Peter 2:2-3 says:
"Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk
so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation.
Cry out for this nourishment, now that you have had a taste
of the Lord's kindness.
"

I ask you - do you cry out for more of God? Or do you more often cry the blues?

Me, I too often cry the blues, I'd have to say.


Prayer for Today


Father, please, help us to love You more. Help us to realize our need for You, more.

Bless us today with your Godly wisdom - enough so that it overpowers our worldly influences and 'baggage' we all carry with us.

Strengthen our faith in You today, Jesus. Lead us, Lord. Soften our hearts and sharpen our minds today, Lord, please. We love You, Lord. We want You in our lives. Please bless us with your presence, with your guidance, and with your Grace, Father. Thank You, Father, for Jesus.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment