April 23, 2011

Some Points to Ponder - from 1 Corinthians 15

Happy Easter! Some Christians call Easter, "Resurrection Day." To focus on what the holiday represents. See, some don't seem to know this, but... it AIN'T about the bunny. ;-)

Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ -- 3 days after he was crucified.

He has risen! Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus, and thank You, Father. For your Almighty power -- and your true and everlasting love.


Today, I want to share a couple of key points in the Book of 1st Corinthians, chapter 15.

(From the Apostle Paul, aka, "St. Paul")


"I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word ... Otherwise, you have believed in vain."

"what I received I passed on to you ... that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me..."

"...by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect."

Read all of 1 Corinthians 15 now.


Thank You, Jesus.

To you, dear reader, all I'll say is... Strive On!

No comments:

Post a Comment