May 21, 2013

My Apology for the Absence -- I'm Back

I hope you'll forgive me. I really am sorry for neglecting this blog.

I have not neglected scripture, just this blog.

Once I finally got on FB, I found it much easier to post each day's insights and scripture to Facebook and began doing that much more. Rather than formatting each post for a blog, I mean. I became lazy is what it boils down to.

But, too, the fact that I quickly gathered hundreds of 'Friends' there, and very few subscribers here thus far, played a part in my changeover as well.

However, I never felt quite right not posting to this blog, which I believe was originally inspired by the Lord as a place for me to share what I love to share: His truth, and insight into it.

So I'm back. I'm going to still be sharing on FB -- but will also be posting regularly here again, too. Much of the same stuff, but while I post little blurbs and big posts on Face Book, I won't be sharing every bit of it here. Much of it, yes -- but not all. Some of it is just a note in passing, or a comment here and there on scripture.

While I'll be posting all the larger pieces here, if you want more, feel free to Friend me on Facebook. It's my personal account, at www.facebook.com/everettgavel.

Now, back to posting on this blog on a regular basis! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment