September 11, 2011

I Don't Care Where You Were On 9/11

I don't care where you were on the morning of September 11, 2001.

I do care about their souls, about your soul.

There is nothing more powerful than praying to the Almighty God for help. It's not 'all we can do.' It's the best thing we can do.

Please, PRAY for the families & loved ones of those who died. Pray for God, for Jesus Christ our Lord, to grab hold of the families AND other terrorists, overwhelming them with His love, with His grace -- and changing people, countries, & this world through changing them.

You can't change the past. You CAN change lives - through prayer.



"I look up to the mountains--
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth!
"
(Psalm 121:1-2)



Casting Crowns - Praise You In the Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment